Duty of Care, Ours and Yours
NAMWOLF Driving Diversity & Leadership Conference
The National Association of Minority & Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all Driving Diversity & Leadership Conference (DDLC) attendees. Our COVID-19 preventive measures will be guided by the requirements and recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. We are working with Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk on implementing preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus (including the Delta variant and Omicron variant) at the DDLC. Please refer to the Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment for more information about its policies.
By attending the DDLC, you are certifying to the following:
· You are vaccinated against COVID-19; or
· You have obtained a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to arrival; or
· You have not displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to arrival.
We encourage masking during the event regardless of vaccination status, the use of hand sanitizing stations throughout the meeting and exhibit spaces, and social distancing.
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment (Duty of Care) is shared among the event organizer, venues, and every participant. All DDLC attendees are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions NAMWOLF is implementing to protect against the spread of COVID-19. As part of your Duty of Care responsibilities, you should not attend the DDLC if you:
· Are experiencing, or within the 10 days prior, have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
· Believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
· Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment.
Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact NAMWOLF at firstname.lastname@example.org if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days after the DDLC. Should any positive cases be reported within the 10-day time-frame, NAMWOLF will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by NAMWOLF will be treated as confidential.