Schmoyer Reinhard LLP is a San Antonio-based law firm that advises and represents businesses throughout the United States, with an emphasis on labor and employment law, construction litigation, and business litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Counseling
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Agreements
- Governmental Audits and Compliance
- Labor Issues and Union Avoidance
- Preventative Measures
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
We have the experience and depth to represent a diverse range of clients and provide trustworthy advice and representation. We are committed to working with businesses to take decisive action that not only minimizes the costs, but also maximizes the results.
We represent and counsel private and public entities of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 50 corporations to emerging start-ups. Our clients hail from a number of different industries, including insurance, construction, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, energy, and food service.
Commitment to client service is a priority because we partner with our clients to accomplish their business goals and support an issue-free environment. However, we recognize many problems arise without prior warning and require an immediate response. At Schmoyer Reinhard, we are accessible regardless of the time of day or night.
Preventative strategies are another key part of our services. We strive to help our clients anticipate and avert issues before they ever occur. We also seek to educate our clients on how to effectively handle even the most complex challenges and assist in developing positive resolutions whenever possible.
For many of our clients, diversity is not just a lofty goal but an important part of who they are. It is no different at Schmoyer Reinhard. We have achieved success not only because of the excellence we demand but also thanks to our diverse backgrounds and expertise. Schmoyer Reinhard is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). In addition, Schmoyer Reinhard is designated as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by the Texas Building and Procurement Commission (TBPC). Schmoyer Reinhard is also certified as a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency. Schmoyer Reinhard is a member of National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) which is a non-profit association comprised of minority and women-owned law firms throughout the United States.
- Named a 2021 Tier 1 Metropolitan “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in three practice areas including:
¨ Employment Law – Management
¨ Labor Law – Management
¨ Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Named a “4th Tier Law Firm” in Chambers USA, Labor & Employment – Texas in 2016 – 2021
- Ranked in top 20% of employment litigation law firms in BTI Litigation Outlook 2018: Changes, Trends, and Opportunities for Law Firms Report
- Named to the Honor Roll in the BTI Brand Elite 2018: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms Report
- Named to the BTI Client Service A‐Team 2017 for client service
- Named to the Honor Roll of Recommended Firms in Utilities in the BTI Industry Power Rankings 2017: The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships in 18 Industries Report
- Received AV® Preeminent rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale‐Hubbell®, based on legal ability and general ethical standards