ARHMF Firm Description
ARHMF was formed in 2007 by six partners with the goal of establishing a premiere multi-practice business law firm in the State of Florida. The firm provides services in practice areas that complement its clients’ needs, including banking and finance, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, immigration, commercial litigation, international arbitration, real estate, and tax and estate planning. Clients include foreign and domestic financial institutions, broker-dealers, investment advisors, Fortune 500 and multinational corporations and high net-worth individuals. Attorneys in all of ARHMF’s practice areas are fluent in Spanish, enabling the firm to represent clients in international and cross-border transactions throughout Latin America. ARHMF offers the strength, depth and sophistication normally found only in larger, national firms, in a more personal, client-centric setting. ARHMF is a certified Minority-Owned multi-practice business law firm with more than 20 attorneys located in Coral Gables (Miami), Florida.
- Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions – Our corporate department represents companies and investors domestically and internationally in all corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, asset acquisitions, joint ventures, distribution and agency agreements, corporate governance issues, and corporate restructuring.
- Banking & Finance – Our lawyers advise domestic and foreign financial institutions, lenders, and other financial service providers in all aspects of regulatory, licensing, compliance, lending, asset and receivables based financing, and banking business matters.
- Real Estate – Our team handles many aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including acquisition, development, distressed assets/workouts, divestment, leasing, lending, and joint ventures for property owners, developers, servicers, lenders, investors, landlords, and tenants.
- Litigation & Arbitration – Our litigation department represents clients in commercial cases, domestic and international arbitrations, corporate and government investigations, disputes involving contracts, commercial torts, real estate, corporate matters, lending, banking, probate and insurance.
- Immigration, Nationality & Consular Services – Our immigration department assists companies and executives in navigating the U.S. immigration regulatory process and formulating immigration strategies for multinational operations.
- Tax, Trusts & Estates – Our tax lawyers are experienced in federal, state and international tax matters, devising and implementing plans for domestic and foreign assets, controversies, estate planning, and probate.