Our clients include U.S. and international fortune 500 companies, start-ups, universities, government agencies, and research facilities. JIPL’s seasoned team of patent and trademark professionals provide efficient, cost-effective solutions to help clients achieve their corporate objectives. Our patent and trademark professionals include former USPTO patent examiners, USPTO trademark examiners, in house counsel, researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs.
At JIPL, we are truly committed to provide experience you can trust.
At Jordan IP Law, LLC, we help to extend the growth of your business by providing large firm patent experience with unprecedented personal attention at a value that meets your bottom line. In particular, we provide the full spectrum of IP-related legal services, with a particular emphasis on high quality, low overhead patent counseling and prosecution in the electrical, computer, software and mechanical arts. Below is a brief summary of some of the services we provide.
- prosecution (foreign and domestic)
- portfolio management and strategic business planning
- inter partes review (IPR) and ex parte reexamination
- interference proceedings
- patentability, clearance, and invalidity studies (including searches and opinions)
- due diligence studies (pre-litigation, patent purchases, and M&A)
- litigation (district court and ITC)
- post-grant review (PGR)
- covered business method (CBM) reviews
- supplemental examination
- filing and prosecution (foreign and domestic)
- brand management and counseling
- opposition and cancellation proceedings
We also provide copyright registration, assignment and litigation services.