AVILA Firm Description
AVILA (Avila Rodriguez Hernandez Mena & Garro LLP) is the creation of seasoned founders who chose to depart one of the nation’s largest Am Law 50 firms with a vision of providing the highest level of client service. Specifically, one that combines BigLaw sophistication with boutique firm personalization. Compromised of business-minded lawyers respected as thought-leaders within their respective areas of practice, our multi-disciplinary firm delivers what clients really want: to achieve today’s goals while building a platform for tomorrow’s success.
Since 2007, our founders have strategically grown the firm by curating a dream team of lawyers and business staff members united by a common thread: A Collaborative Spirit and Unwavering Commitment to Excellence. From the boardroom to the courtroom, our lawyers are noted for their powerful reputations and proven track records which are invaluable when representing their clients in front of the judges, opposing counsel or regulatory authorities. We serve as our clients’ trusted allies, anticipating and addressing issues to advance their best interests.
Beyond our legal counsel, our clients appreciate our white-glove service and ability to accommodate their needs for custom-tailored fee arrangements. While we appreciate the many legal achievements, awards and accolades we have received over the years, we take greatest pride in the deep, lasting relationships we have forged with our clients, industry colleagues and community partners. We consider our professional and personal relationships – earned over time and built on the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professionalism – the greatest measure of our firm’s success.
- Banking & Finance – Advising domestic and foreign financial institutions, lenders, and other financial service providers in all aspects of regulatory, licensing, compliance, lending, and banking business matters, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions – Representing companies and investors domestically and internationally in all corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, asset and receivables based financing, corporate governance issues, and corporate restructurings.
- Immigration – Assisting companies and executives in navigating the U.S. immigration regulatory process and formulating immigration strategies for multinational operating.
- Litigation & Arbitration – Representing companies in commercial cases, domestic and international arbitrations, corporate and government investigations, particularly disputes involving contracts, commercial torts, real estate, corporate matters, lending, banking, probate, and insurance.
- Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use – Handling many aspects of commercial real estate, including acquisition, development, distressed assets/workouts, divestment, leasing, lending, and joint ventures for property owners, developers, servicers, lenders, investors, landlords, and tenants.